International Relations Division (IRD) of Measurement units Standards and Services Department acts as a solid bridge to create strong links with international metrology communities. In performing that, IRD focuses on building relationship with international organization, Foreign National metrology Institutes, regarding Scientific Legal and industrial metrology tasks. IRD carrying out international relationships globally regionally and bilaterally.
Objectives of International Relations Section
- To build better relationship with international organization.
- To act as an active member in international, Regional and bilateral projects.
- To facilitate exchanging technical information.
- To support transferring knowledge.
- OIML - Organisation International de Metrologie Legale
- BIPM - Bureau International des Poids et Measures
Memorandum of Understanding
- CIPM - MRA
- PTB - Sri Lanka bi-lateral Project - Strengthening Quality Infrastructure in Sri Lanka
- PTB - SAARC - Strengthening regional integration and cooperation in the field of quality infrastructure in South Asia
- UNIDO Project
- MEDEA - PTB Project
Cooperation with Overseas NMIs
- Recently completed Events
- Forthcoming Events